UPDATE 7-2-2008

Please enjoy this temporary site while we update the new SOHH.com.

We appreciate your patience.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SOULFUL BLOG: T-Wayne Is At It Again + Jerry Rice’s Lil Girl Wants To Sang




By SOHH Soul Rebel

I know I’m going to hear plenty of moans from those of you who think T-Pain isn’t a soul artist but I wanted to post his latest collabo with Lil’ Wayne. I like it, but it sounds kinda rough – like they just went in the studio and decided to play around.

“Can’t Believe It” T-Pain ft. Lil’ Wayne


What do you think? How many of you would cop a full T-Wayne project? How many would download it? Yeah I thought so.



A few weeks ago I got a chance to interview pop/r&b newcomer Qui, who just so happens to be the daughter of NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice – she’s a trained singer and dancer who currently attends Georgetown University. She was very poised and polite during our convo. I’m going to post the interview closer to the album release later this summer but I wanted to give you guys a chance to hear her single “Rev It Up” which features David Banner.

Listen to the full song here:

And here’s a video with some more information on her


What do you think? Is Qui a hit or a miss?

No comments: