UPDATE 7-2-2008

Please enjoy this temporary site while we update the new SOHH.com.

We appreciate your patience.

Monday, June 30, 2008

ATL Blog: Poppin Or Floppin' Video Of The Week: T.I. "No Matter What"

Yes we were down but can’t nothing hold us back. Slowly we will be getting back to the number one position. But in the meantime let’s talk T.I.—a man who knows a thing or two about bouncing back from adversity.

Photobucket


His new video dropped for “No Matter What” and I’ve selected it for this week’s poppin’ or floppin’ video. Check it out below.



I’m not going to lie, I really don’t know how I feel about this. I mean it’s kind of boring if you ask me. I mean they could’ve used so many flashback sequences of the all the hoopla of his trial with the insane media coverage and everything.

They could’ve thrown Gyant in the video when he said “to let the blog sites and magazines tell it….[LOL]” There were SOHH many creative angles that could’ve been taken, but I digress.

It’s still good to see the “King” doing his thing. But what do you guys think?

Oh and here’s a rumored leak off the new album Paper Trail titled “Louis Rag”

I didn’t even bother to listen to it. I am SOHH over the swag movement.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/143711200298f598/

Oh and before I forget …….

Big Kuntry is gearing up for the release of his new album. And here’s a sneak peek off his new video with Trey Songz. Check it out.



Shout out to Terrence “Snake” Hawkins.

Talk to y’all lata,

--SOHH Gyant

Email:sohhgyant@gmail.com

No comments: